Sunday, February 27, 2011

How's Spring Treating You? Dumb Ass

This is just one of the colorful greetings
one receives after making a Nostradamus like prediction of spring 10 days ago.
Since then there has been:
rain fog mix
over a foot of new snow
a few nights below zero, Friday -18.6
So I guess what I'm saying is, I might have been wrong.

I was even thinking at the start of this week that I was going to get through the winter without getting sick,
Wrong Again.
Been laid up for 4 days with some crap I caught in town,
which is what happens when you travel into the big city of Grand Marais.
Had company up last weekend so all in all very little got done on the observatory in the last 10 days.
I'm hoping to get rid of this cold and make some progress this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment